Begning of New Era

08 December 2007 was the most saddest of my life...my worst dreams came true that day.My camera Sony DSC T50 died after prolong illness. Yeah he was suffering from LCD deterioration disease.Few months ago my cam met with an accident in which his LCD was slightly damaged and he caught this deadly disease. As each day passed his LCD deteriorated and on the above date LCD was completely damaged and camera became useless.

To get me out of this Sad state, I decided to purchase a new camera. After lots of sleepless nights, infinite review reads,budget constraints and comparing lots of technical data I zeroed on Canon Power Shot S5 IS.
Yes, I brought the Canon camera on 31st December 2007 to mark the begining of my New Era with my New cam.

All the pics henceforth will be taken from Canon PowerShot S5 IS unless specified explicitly.
PS Note: All the pics before this post were taken from my earlier beloved Camera Sony DSC T50.

0 comments:


 

Copyright © 2009 Sinless Photography. All rights reserved.